Home About Contact Home Australia Blog

Friday, March 20, 2009

Unpacking

Hooray! Our shipment has arrived! 18 days door to door (including one completely lost day due to the time change). Everything made it through customs and quarantine- no worries.

It's a little hard to get motivated to deal with this:




When I am staring out at this:



Luckily my cool reclining backpack beach chair and nifty polka dot umbrella arrived in perfect condition. I'll be putting them to good use this afternoon.

2 comments:

Erin Maggie said...

Isn't the weather glorious? SO good. I don't blame you for having a hard time unpacking! I am sitting at my desk looking out over the glistening harbour and it is HARD to do work!

Glad everything arrived in one piece... and so quickly! Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Can I just how on earth you got everything in 18 days? Was that some super expensive special shipment because mine took over 2 months!!
Have fun unpacking :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design