Home About Contact Home Australia Blog

Thursday, December 31, 2009

My American Holiday

Wow- time flies! We've been back in the U.S. for 2 weeks and are having a wonderful holiday. We survived the economy class flight and, in truth, it really wasn't bad. The jet lag was bad- really bad- especially for the kids. But everyone has adjusted and we are all enjoying a beautiful California winter. I love the warm sunny days and crisp cool nights. California winter is the best.

Of course, seeing our friends and family has been the highlight of our trip. It's so wonderful to see all the people we've been missing for the past 9 months!

I've also been shopping like crazy. Costco, Nordstrom, Trader Joes, Target- oh, how I've missed you. On my first trip to the grocery store and found three 12 packs of diet coke for $6.00. Seriously that's 36 cans of diet coke for $6.00. Anyone in Australia will understand my excitement at this amazing find.

Two weeks down, two weeks to go. Still on the agenda: visiting, playing, lunching, shopping, and Disneyland!

Two of my favorite Christmas photos- because I just can't post without photos.


1 comment:

Kristi said...

Oh you lucky girl! Best of wishes to you and your family this New Year.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design