Home About Contact Home Australia Blog

Friday, June 4, 2010

Boy Stuff

It's been a big week for the Little Buddy.
He got his first buzz cut. (see previous post regarding head lice)
It makes him look so grown up.

After 5 months of gut-wrenching drop offs, he no longer cries every time I leave him at preschool.

He had an eye exam at the optometrist. Seems he inherited his dad's astigmatism. Looks like he'll need glasses- if not now, when he starts school.


And he got his first black eye. It broke my heart.

He's all boy, and I'm so glad he's mine.

4 comments:

Cristina Bras said...

What? Eye doctor, black eye?!?

Nana said...

Wonder what he will look like when I see him in 8 weeks, Maybe the curls will be back.

Robot Dad said...

I told you that "Wallaby Wrestling for Kids" class was a bad idea.

Mikki said...

Wait more info needed. How did he get the black eye?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design