Home About Contact Home Australia Blog

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Sculpture By The Sea

My mom has been here for nearly three weeks helping me with the kids around the clock.  I couldn't let her come all this way and spend the entire time in my apartment doting on her darling grandchildren.  So when I saw that the annual Sculpture By The Sea was on we decided to head to Bondi and check it out.  We lucked out and had beautiful weather.  And we only had the baby with us so it was a nice relaxing morning together. 

It was a challenge to get some good photos
because I looked like this:

 Baby on the front, backpack on the back- a tricky balancing act!


 But here are some of our favourites:





Me and Mom enjoying our day out together!

2 comments:

Natasha in Oz said...

That is a great picture of the two of (I should say three of you!) in the reflection!

Looks like the weather was nice that day for you. So glad you are having a wonderful time with your mum.

Best wishes and Happy Halloween weekend,
Natasha.

Sarah said...

We are going on Monday - looks good!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design